Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quotes To Write In My Sister's Wedding Card

Never cold

.
* The winners of Lolita Lempicka and hair extensions are listed at the end of this article
.
.
Down duffle coat and parka!
.
Hop in the closet! I assume
nose all red and runny, I prefer to enjoy the mild temperatures and comfort of this large vest. Anyway, now I've jumped into mind was, I actively seek what will be my future destination for my summer vacation.
.
.
.
.
jean jacket and denim shirt H & M tank top
Zara
buckle wedges Sandro
Casio watch bracelet vintage
Gas

.
Smooth minute Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Filling ( new spring / summer 2011)
foundation Complexion Perfector Smoothing Shiseido (new Spring-Summer 2011)

PhotoReady Revlon concealer (new)
Blush Bella Bamba Benefit (new spring / summer 2011) Neo
pastel palette Clarins Eye Liner and Shadow ( spring / summer 2011 )

mascara Shiseido Perfect Rouge
Hydra Nude 01 "Pink Nude" Clarins
( collection Spring / Summer 2011 )
nail polish "Dark Night" Ethnicia
.
.
And you have stored in your coat closet?
.
.

Happy Valentine!

.
.
* The contest winner Lolita Lempicka is Helene and Lucie's hair to be mermaid (winners notified by mail).
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment