Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bob Marley Nail Designs

beauty: a simple 8-step manicure

.
.
is making me the first Revlon nail bar that took up residence in Soi Pure e Institute (which I told you about here ) in the 8th arrondissement that I realized that my manicures were not perfect: they were limited to lime combo + + varnish top coat.
.
The beautician who had looked after me then explained to me what were the essential steps of a good manicure. M'outiller so I had my nail file is not enough.
.
I do not think that a simple purchase of 6.90 € to me much easier life: the 4 sides of block buffer Sephora considerably lightened my manicure kit. With one accessory I do almost everything for my nails.
. 8
quick and easy steps for beautiful nails and a manicure that takes several days.
.
.
1) I file my nails with the side 1 (black face) depending on the shape and size of nails required.
.
2) With the aid of a stick of boxwood I push the cuticles.
.
.
3) I smooth the surface with a few nails streaked face 2 (pink face). If your nails do not show streaks then you can skip this step.
.
.
4) I polished the front with 3 (orange face). I admit quite often pass this stage ...
.
.
5) The face 4 (the white side) brings a lot of shine to nails.
.
.
6) I protect my nail polish that makes them turn yellow over time by applying a transparent base layer. For my part, I use so convenient 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat of Ethnicia .
.
.
7) I apply 2 coats of varnish for a more intense color (here it Hot n Color Collection Swiss Berns this winter at OPI, a collection that I had made here ).
.
8) I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat still using the 2-in-1 Ethnicia.
.
.
.
And the final result! Nails bright red that will go perfectly with my skinny jeans and my black biker.
.
.
And you girls, how you do you take to make your manicure?
.
.
Pure Soi'e Escale Paris 8th
230, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore 75008 Paris
Tel: 01.58.36.03.96
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment