Monday, February 14, 2011

Ga Drivers License Template

beauty salon TUT: Volume glam rock

.
Two or three days have passed since my last shampoo, my hair is not dirty but a little Raplapla. I found a trick to give them some volume without being forced to go through the box shampoo / treatments / smoothing that takes forever. This technique is also valid for shorter cuts as the mid-long or even square.
.
The dry shampoo is not just pushing an update next shampoo (remember I had spoken 2 years ago already) but also give some flair to a hairstyle.
.
.
1 / Upside down, I sprayed some dry shampoo at the root of the hair and leave on for 2 minutes (for my part I remain faithful to Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Klorane).
.
.
2 / Once hair brushed to remove residual dry shampoo, I give the volume by lifting the roots with my fingers (slightly crumpled in the roots).
.
.
3 / Because of the dry shampoo, the tips may seem just dry, so I heat my hands a small amount of styling product without rinsing (for my part, I use Silky Smooth Fluid Myrrhea Furterer or so of Milk Brushing of Fructis Express is perfect as well) that I apply only on the tips.
.
.
And here is the result.
.
lengths are not static, not as stiff as sticks, a small effect for rock but not exactly wearing the same time not quite nasty because the tips are impeccable.
.
Have fun girls: pump up the volume!
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment