Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can U Have A Tattoo If You Have Ringworm

Rock my night

.
.
Two birthdays of people dear to my heart this weekend, one and the same outfit revised and updated nightly, to associate simple parts, hair and not wearing make-up that showcases his lips.
.
Right now I feel that it almost, parts rock and not a hair of headaches that go with everything and with whom I can consider outfits that I liked so much about others but I did not dare.
.
.
.
.
.
nude complexion, eyes rimmed with a little black, eyelashes and lips well responsible dressed pétante a color, a bright red as I love working with a brush for more precision (the red lipstick that does not forgive). My nails see life in Black Night in recent days. I'm looping with this varnish Ethnicia I am not tired. I found the color so intense and in line with my desires of moment.
.
.
.
.
débardeur et jupe en cuir Zara
buckle wedges Sandro
montre vintage Casio
bracelet skull Gas
.
fond de teint Teint Multi Régénérant Clarins (collection automne/hiver 2011)
anticernes PhotoReady Revlon (nouveauté)
mascara Aqua Smoky lash Make Up For Ever
Blush Prodige 02 Soft Peach Clarins (spring / summer 2011)
lipstick Lancome L'Absolu Rouge 132
47 Hollywood gloss Bobbi Brown Red

nail polish Black Night Ethnicia
.
.
good week!
.
.
psssst you remember that you can earn a nice box Lolita Lempicka here?
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment