Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Georgia Drivers License Templates

Brazilian real solution or bad idea?

.
I relapsed!
.
Nine months! Nine months that I did not re-shaping Brazilian! My hair was sparkling again become unmanageable and difficult to style, forcing me to use a lot of different products to make them into something good.
.
Remember last May I was greeted by the formidable Rino Nicolo, which in 2 hours time, made me smile. It was time to do something and only the smooth Brazilian was able to restore my body hair: hair sheathed, flexible, soft, easy to comb, repaired ...
.
So in a Parisian salon that my hair back to life. Within the lounge there is a corner called Extensions VIP specializes in placement of hair extensions (we hear about very soon: we follow Lucy who won a poses extensions) but also in shaping Brazilian . So the charming and bubbly Svetlana who took care of me.
.
.
Steps
.
1 / 2 shampoos that are made are used to remove hair from all impurities and scales that will open to allow better penetration of the keratin and set. The 2nd shampoo is placed 10 minutes.
.
2 / smoothing product (full of keratin) is applied to wicks wicks to 1 cm from the scalp Using a fine toothed comb and tight.
.
.
.
3 / Without being rinsed, the hair is then dried and smoothed over dry hair using a round brush with small diameter (as I expected to see a brush used large diameter given my length and my hair mass).
.
.
4 / Hair is finally smoothed over straightening iron set to high temperature. The smoothing step is the most important and most delicate. So those last two steps that determine the result of smoothing Brazil.
.
. The result

.

.
The care with keratin (because yes, the Brazilian smoothing is indeed an intensive care and not a relaxer as many believe) has once again done a very foolish in my hair soft and shiny they are, more Strong, padded and protected. They also won in length (I would say about 2 cm) and have a little clarification.
.
Before I put the smooth Brazilian 3 / 4 of an hour to smooth my hair (dry hair straightener +), now I put ... between 5 and 10 minutes! Not surprising when you see how the hair is dried without brush or flat iron, just passing the fingers inside:
.
.
The hard work is already done, it remains for me to go once the plates of the straightener coarsely ground. Saving time monster!
.
During the 3 days after the Brazilian smoothing it is important not to wet hair, tie, stuck behind the ear, wear a helmet or hat.
.
.
The
useful info.
Prices range from 150 to 290 € depending on the mass and length of hair. If you've done some research about the Brazilian smoothing you will agree that prices in this show are extremely attractive (about 300 €, or 400 € in some rooms), this is explained by the fact that the boss decided to make this task very popular with women today available many.
Very important note: the owner is also very often in connection with the Afsapps (the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products) has listed the hair smoothing products must not be used to ensure that products used in the show are not dangerous.
Reminder: Brazilian smoothing is possible on all hair types (curly, frizzy, curly, colored, highlighted, natural ...) unlike the Japanese straightening.
.
To make an appointment and / or go to the Extensions Vip lounge:
19 Avenue of the Republic

75011 Paris M °
Oberkampf or République Tel: 01 47 70 58 20
More information site and Facebook page
.
.
So, tempted by the smooth Brazilian girls?
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment