Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creative Biology Quotes

When cracked effect of OPI nail unleashed passions

.
.
During my visit to the nail bar in the Marais I took the opportunity to pamper my nails, I offered a manicure folaï that many envy me now: a little crackle effect that makes me gaga!
.
Step by step a manicure slamming:
.
.
1 / is applied to the base to protect the nail.
.
.
2 / We apply two coats of the color of their choice. For my part, I chose the beautiful Lucerne-tainly look Marvellous Collection of Swiss IPOs. It also Glitzerland gun with the same collection, a nice golden brown. One can opt for more fun colors (pink, green, blue ...).
.
.
3 / Once the varnish has dried, apply a thin layer of top coat of OPI Black Shatter. Very quickly crackled effect magically appears showing the color underneath.
.

Result without top coat: black appears dull
Shatter.

Result with a layer of top coat
.
Recommendations Anais, beautician in the new nail bar OPI Color Of Culture in the heart of the marsh and which I mentioned yesterday :
- wait until the varnish is dry before applying Shatter
- Shatter apply a thin layer to leave there trace, it does not matter because the crackle effect will not show these signs while a thick layer of Shatter would make pies .
.
.
And you girls, you could not resist the cracked nail?
.
.
NB you remember that you can accompany me to the private rooms of Beauty Shiseido by registering here?
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment