Thursday, January 13, 2011

Canada Food Guide 2010

A long journey ...

It's a long journey that awaits you if you decide to leave Australia .
I left with Malaysia Airlines from Paris CDG with a stop in Kuala Lumpur. It took 13 hours to reach Kuala, arriving there is quite spectacular, in fact, the night was clear and we could easily see the Petronas twin towers (472m-high with antennas). Once ashore, I'm not unhappy to go down the aircraft to stretch my legs, we have a break of 4 hours in the airport and then again after 8 long hours to arrive in Sydney.
And that's it, I get my luggage, I worry a little pass through customs (it bored to the opposite right now!), As expected, everything goes well.
En route to the hotel, somewhat disoriented, because most of the trip, it takes a significant time difference (+ 10 hours when it's winter in France and + 8 h when it is the Summer in France) ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment